| The Middle-Market
Jordan, Knauff & Company was founded in 2001 by G. Cook Jordan, Jr. and
Thomas E. Knauff with a clear purpose: to provide experienced, professional
and sophisticated investment banking services to the middle-market of American business.
Jordan, Knauff & Company: Profile of Experience
- On a combined basis, over 200 business transactions as investors, owners, operators, investment bankers, buyers of middle-market companies or sellers of middle-market companies
- On a combined basis, more than 25 years of senior executive and management experience in operating middle-market companies
- Over 12 years of experience in private equity partnerships
- Experience with transactions ranging in size from $1 million in revenues to $650 million in revenues
- Majority of transaction experience with private companies owned by one shareholder, a family, a partnership of shareholders or private equity investors. This includes the sale of our own companies and also includes many transactions involving public companies
- Extensive experience with private equity transactions: senior debt, mezzanine finance and equity
It is our mission to provide the best services available to middle-market companies,
the entrepreneurs that lead them and the financial entities that transact with them.
In all of our activities, we desire to be judged by our clients and transaction partners by what they should expect from us: